For the most up-to-date info about other events, check out our Facebook page!
SOUTH LOOP COMMUNITY TABLE – Every Sunday, we eat a delicious meal with our unhoused friends in the South Loop. Come prepared to be flexible and help where needed. You may chop lettuce, mix tea, or simply eat a tasty meal and enjoy good conversation. We strive to create community and tear down walls through sharing delicious food.
- Want to leave with folks from UIC? Meet us at Argo Tea at UIC's Student Center East (750 S Halsted) at 6:40p.
- Want to meet us there? Meet at Grace Place (637 S Dearborn) at 7p.
COMMUNITY GROUP. We gather to create community, talk about all sorts of spiritual things, explore the Bible, and pray together. Bring your doubts, beliefs, questions, and all of who you are. New folks are welcome to join this community group anytime; we love new people (and old people). Community Groups launch on January 23, so sign up!
- Sundays (twice a month, 12:45-2p) @ Wicker Park. January 28, February 18, February 25, March 11, March 18, April 15, April 22. We worship together at Urban Village Church (1543 W Division) at 11:15a and then gather for Community Group. Email Rich for more info.
- Tuesdays (11a-12:15p) @ UIC (Flex Space, BSB 183).
- Wednesdays (5:15-6:45p) @ UIC (Hillel, 924 S Morgan).
- Thursdays (5:15-6:45p) @ UIC (Hillel, 924 S Morgan).
- Are you a DePaul or Columbia student? Email Rich for more info about Community Groups near you.