SOUTH LOOP COMMUNITY TABLE – Every Sunday, we eat a delicious meal with our unhoused friends in the South Loop. Come prepared to be flexible and help where needed. You may chop lettuce, mix tea, or simply eat a tasty meal and enjoy good conversation. We strive to create community and tear down walls through sharing delicious food.
- Want to leave with folks from UIC? Meet us at Argo Tea at UIC's Student Center East (750 S Halsted) at 6:40p.
- Want to meet us there? Meet at Grace Place (637 S Dearborn) at 7p.
COMMUNITY GROUP. We gather to create community, talk about all sorts of spiritual things, explore the Bible, and pray together. Bring your doubts, beliefs, questions, and all of who you are. New folks are welcome to join this community group anytime; we love new people (and old people). Community Groups launch on September 5, so sign up!
- Sundays (twice a month, 12:45-2p) @ Wicker Park. Email Rich for dates and more info.
- Tuesdays (11a-12:15p) @ UIC (Flex Space, BSB 183).
- Wednesdays (5:15-6:30p) @ UIC (Hillel, 924 S Morgan).
- Thursdays (5:15-6:30p) @ UIC (Hillel, 924 S Morgan).