GROUPS + SERVICE
For the most up-to-date info about other events, check out our Facebook page!
To sign up for Fall 2018 Groups, go here.
Want more info about any of our groups? Email Pastor Rich.
COMMUNITY GROUP. We gather to create community, talk about all sorts of spiritual things, explore the Bible, and pray together. Bring your doubts, beliefs, questions, and all of who you are. New folks are welcome to join this community group anytime; we love new people (and old people).
- Mondays (starting September 17). 8:30-9:30p. Hax Burgers (733 S Deaborn).
- Tuesdays (starting September 4). 11a-12:15p. Flex Space (UIC's Bevaioral Sciences Building 183, 1007 W Harrison).
- Wednesdays (starting September 5. 5:15-6:45p. Hillel Center (924 S Morgan).
- Thursdays (starting September 6). 5:15-6:45p. Hillel Center (924 S Morgan).
BIBLE EXPLORATION GROUP. We dig deep into the Bible, ask hard questions about it, and wrestle with its sacred stories.
- Mondays (starting September 10). 5-6p. Coffee Alley (1152 W Taylor).
POST-WORSHIP CONVO GROUP. We worship together at Urban Village Church in Wicker Park at 11:15a and then gather for discussion in the lobby after the service.
- Sundays (starting September 9). 12:45-2p. Urban Village Church (Chopin Theatre - 1543 W Division).
SOUTH LOOP COMMUNITY TABLE. Starting August 19 and meeting every Sunday, we eat a delicious meal with our unhoused friends in the South Loop. Come prepared to be flexible and help where needed. You may chop lettuce, mix tea, or simply eat a tasty meal and enjoy good conversation. We strive to create community and tear down walls through sharing delicious food.
- Meet at Grace Place Church (637 S Dearborn). 7p.